Hello, it's me

15 Replies, 8113 Views

Yes, hi, hello!

I'm Sunstalker/Nightingale and I'm probably the freshest recruit on the server!

I usually use Sunstalker as my alias, but as I browsed through the Wiki I noticed someone with that character name, so it'd be probably easiest if you all just went with Night(ingale). You can call me anything tbh

I heard about the server from a friend of mine, I've been looking for a smaller RP server with a good community and (I hope) it's you!

I have about two years of (WoW) RP experience under my belt, though, guaranteed I'll probably stumble and fumble around -for the first few days/weeks

Bad at introductions.

Nice emoticons tho PJSalt
Welcome to Freedom, hope you like it here! <E>Big Grin</E>
Hello there! Welcome to Freedom! Let us know if you need anything, and I hope you enjoy yourself! ^^
Welcome to Freedom!

Let us know if there's anything ya need.
Thank you guys!
I was wondering if after all this time you'd like to meet.

All songs aside, welcome!
[Image: 6H8JFlV.jpg]
The pine tree wastes which is perched on the hill,
nor bark nor needles shelter it;
such is the man whom none doth love;
for what should he longer live?
Welcome to the fold.
Helloooo
Anutha one bites the dust... Buh-duh-doo-doo-doo
"You're right, we have people more imperfect than you." -the best out of context backhanded compliment from Bluelink
"You're either an incredibly legitimate idiot, or you're a very convincing spy." - Koragg
"Not just fired, I'm afraid you're to be hung. The badge is to keep your corpse pinned to the noose." - Dalikan
"I'm Blizzard's Asian Dad." -Bluelink
"You are who you choose to be." - Hogarth
Greetings and welcome to the server! May your stay be long and your rp good. <E>Big Grin</E>
Welcome!
Hey there Night ^^ Welcome to Freedom~ Usually I'd say 'let us know if you have questions on things anything' but I think that message has gotten across above from Lox, and LC and all of those cool cats lol <3
AYYYYY whalecum 2 the server
I know you from somewhere. -_-

Welcome.
Hey hey! Welcome! If you're into elves of any stripe or shade, hit me up sometime.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]