The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilelink_plain" - Line: 5 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php 946 eval
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1121 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $useravatar - Line: 5 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilelink_plain" - Line: 5 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $useravatar - Line: 5 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\functions_post.php(946) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function

I miss you lads

14 Replies, 5387 Views

Working 12 hours a day kinda leaves no room for forums and shizz.

I miss y'all, gonna work till october and then gonna try and move to a new city, so will hopefully be back soon.
I don't really know you but I wish you the best of luck.
Hello Rawen.
We will be waiting, bro.
hey rawen, welcome back.
Whoa! 12 hours a day? YOU WORKIN' HARD FOR THE MONEY
I feel you dude. I've had no time to RP because of working crazy hours as well.
Welcome back.
Hey, guys. Stop complaining. I work for 24 hours a day, for 5 days in a week.

EDIT: With the worst pay ever.
[Image: qAzBo9c.gif]
Lupar wins
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Lupar</dt><dd>Sep 6 2014, 11:29:18 AM</dd></dl><div>Hey, guys. Stop complaining. I work for 24 hours a day, for 5 days in a week.

EDIT: With the worst pay ever.[/quote]That is actually illegal. Quit and get a better job, they're screwing you like they're paying for it.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Grommash</dt><dd>Sep 7 2014, 03:35:28 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Lupar</dt><dd>Sep 6 2014, 11:29:18 AM</dd></dl><div>Hey, guys. Stop complaining. I work for 24 hours a day, for 5 days in a week.

EDIT: With the worst pay ever.[/quote]That is actually illegal. Quit and get a better job, they're screwing you like they're paying for it.[/quote]She's in the military.
Going on probationary work in a new city tomorrow, if i get the job i'll be back in a month's time, if not, then in winter.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Ravenous</dt><dd>Sep 15 2014, 11:45:44 AM</dd></dl><div>Going on probationary work in a new city tomorrow, if i get the job i'll be back in a month's time, if not, then in winter.[/quote]<3
[Image: k24z1WW.png?1]
The dude didnt like the idea of me working to earn enough for school and then leaving for an education, so he sent me off in the middle of the shift. I understand him from a professional point of view, but dude thats a shitty reason, morally speaking <E>Sad</E>