The Introduction

14 Replies, 6660 Views

So, this is not just AN introduction, but THE introduction--that's right.

I've been RPing for like 9 years, somewhere around there. I exclusively played Retail for a long time, but I played private servers for a few other games, but never RP servers. Well, I've decided to make the leap and split my time, since the server came on such high recommendation. I don't quite know what to say about myself. I live on the west coast, I play games, obsess over technology, and decided that rather than watch anything new on Netflix or Hulu I'd just rewatch Seinfeld and The Office 3 or 6 times. I spent a lot of time trying to write this perfectly and looking back on it, it seems to be at a happy medium between socially inept and Casanova, which I will take.

So, uh, hail and well met. Glory to the Sin'dorei.
Welcome to Freedom. I hope you enjoy your stay.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Woodstock</dt><dd>Jan 4 2016, 04:04:52 AM</dd></dl><div>Glory to the Sin'dorei.[/quote]<I><s></s>Yes.<e></e></I>

... Welcome to the server, though! <E>Big Grin</E>
Welcome to Freedom!
Welcome to freedom! I'm Talona a GM here and if you have any questions about freedom or anything at all let me know ^.^
Bal'a dash, malanore. All hail to the Sin'dorei (And Quel'dorei, and of course the Kaldorei. Screw it, all hail Elves!Wink. And welcome to the server!
"Both sides are going to shit on each other for a year, then some other giant apocalyptic force will stop by, and we'll find common ground in kicking the shit out of that." -Mirran

"Heroes die. I'm just a woman with a gun." -Sil

" ...... So dating involves killing two creatures, ripping open their chests and... connecting hearts? [Low] Mortals are weird." -Xanea

"I always have an emergency potato in my pants." -All sensible Dutch folks

Spoiler:
[Image: Bf2pwhB.png]

Maar13, stop stealin' the spotlight, Blelf master race >.> After Draenei

(#team Ghost)

ANYWAY, welcome to the club, mate, looking forward to meet you IC.
Whats good man
Welcome to this rowdy den of idiots. I am the king idiot. And this rowdy den of idiots is just me. It just so happens to be inside this fancy RP server.
"Subdue them. They will be calm after a good beating." -Polo (2015-2017)

"Sometimes I can't tell if you're driven or mad."

"Both." 

"Blue can't find his way out of a paper bag somtimes."-Kukamang
Welcome to the fold.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Woodstock</dt><dd>Jan 4 2016, 04:04:52 AM</dd></dl><div>So, uh, hail and well met. Glory to the Sin'dorei.[/quote]oh no not more of them

J/k

Welcome!
Glad to see you decided to come. Welcome. ^^
Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here.
Welcome to freedom! \o/ Hope to meet you in-game soon!
Heh, welcome.