The Khan of Khans

5 Replies, 3506 Views

Hi, I'm Bailol. I briefly played on CotH over a year ago and that was the first WoW roleplay I ever played on. It was quite good, but I never got sucked into it and I decided to move onto other endeavors. A few weeks ago I'd decided I wanted to pick it back up again but was saddened to see the server had been taken down, though on the forums there were posts mentioning Freedom and Paragon.

At first I tried to join Paragon, but had a technical issue which seemed to have no fix so it seems like I had to come here instead. I've noticed a couple familiar faces from CotH, but I never really played on it much to get to know the people there. I've already been here a couple days and I'm enjoying my stay thus far.

I'm not new to the warcraft universe, though I'm a bit fuzzy on some aspects. My writing skills may be a bit rusty from my long break and I may take a little extra time to type but I'll get into the flow of things sure enough.

I've also brought a few friends into the community. Some are new to the lore and are a bit inexperienced in serious roleplay, but they say they love the server and it's been quite an immersive experience thus far compared to our previous adventures.
Fresh meat... heh heh heh heh.

But seriously welcome.
Welcome to freedom
Hey you! Welcome to freedom <3 ~
Welcome to Freedom!
Ayyyy. Welcome to Freedom!