This place changed..

22 Replies, 11096 Views

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Talona</dt><dd>Nov 9 2015, 12:47:01 PM</dd></dl><div>Demon Hunters are also progressed into. We prefer players to train to be one from an existing Demon Hunter, it's not required however. To further go on about Demon Hunters, Illidari Demon Hunters (The Blood Elf DHs) require an application of sorts to explain how they're alive, and not imprisoned or crazed.

As for the Aspect Warlocks.. I'm not sure what you mean. We don't allowed an Eredar aspect morph for Warlocks, but there is metamorphosis which is something that can be done by Warlocks, this is something to be progressed into as well. [/quote]Aspect Warlock is an RPG class. Since you don't know it, how about Runemasters? Isn't there a list I can read?
There is not a list of acceptable RPG classes, yet. As for Runemasters, they are allowed. As for the aspect Warlock, I cant really say much for or against it, as it isnt something that the staff has discussed in detail. The runemaster is fine and acceptable to RP, however the aspect warlock, if you planned on RPing this, we would ask you to make a thread in contact the staff, and please explain in detail what that class is and does like the Eredar aspect you mentioned, and what you planned to do with it. ^^
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Talona</dt><dd>Nov 10 2015, 10:11:49 AM</dd></dl><div>There is not a list of acceptable RPG classes, yet. As for Runemasters, they are allowed. As for the aspect Warlock, I cant really say much for or against it, as it isnt something that the staff has discussed in detail. The runemaster is fine and acceptable to RP, however the aspect warlock, if you planned on RPing this, we would ask you to make a thread in contact the staff, and please explain in detail what that class is and does like the Eredar aspect you mentioned, and what you planned to do with it. ^^ [/quote]Aspect warlocks is perhaps the easiest type of a warlock. Every day the warlock meditates and somewhat picks a demon, I can't recall the exact lore, and gets their 'skills'. A Man'ari aspect is just the most 'powerful' before a pitlord which is hard to achieve.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Potard</dt><dd>Nov 10 2015, 02:27:01 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Talona</dt><dd>Nov 10 2015, 10:11:49 AM</dd></dl><div>There is not a list of acceptable RPG classes, yet. As for Runemasters, they are allowed. As for the aspect Warlock, I cant really say much for or against it, as it isnt something that the staff has discussed in detail. The runemaster is fine and acceptable to RP, however the aspect warlock, if you planned on RPing this, we would ask you to make a thread in contact the staff, and please explain in detail what that class is and does like the Eredar aspect you mentioned, and what you planned to do with it. ^^ [/quote]Aspect warlocks is perhaps the easiest type of a warlock. Every day the warlock meditates and somewhat picks a demon, I can't recall the exact lore, and gets their 'skills'. A Man'ari aspect is just the most 'powerful' before a pitlord which is hard to achieve.[/quote]Out of personal curiosity, can you link where this is mentioned? Haven't heard of it before nor can I find anything about aspect warlocks on google. :O
As far as I am aware, the Aspect Warlock is a class introduced by the fan writer Greywolf in his non-canon addition to the Warcraft RPG called "Even More Magic & Mayhem." Unfortunately I no longer have a copy and his website no longer hosts downloads for the PDF so I can't verify that. What I do know for certain is that it's not mentioned in any canon source I checked.

That being said, the ingame talent Grimoire of Sacrifice seems to get close to what you're looking for. You sacrifice a demon and temporarily gain some of its abilities.
Yep, it's in the even more magic thing.
Doing the Grimoire of Sacrifice type things (sacrificing a pet demon to temporarily gain some abilities) would be fine.

However, this 'Aspect Warlock' sorta business (simply meditating to gain powers of powerful demons) is a bit too much. If you want something along those lines, a Felsworn might be more fun and reasonable.

If you have any other questions about fan-made classes, or abilities you've thought of but aren't sure about, make a thread in contact the staff section.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Velkar</dt><dd>Nov 12 2015, 08:50:11 PM</dd></dl><div>Doing the Grimoire of Sacrifice type things (sacrificing a pet demon to temporarily gain some abilities) would be fine.

However, this 'Aspect Warlock' sorta business (simply meditating to gain powers of powerful demons) is a bit too much. If you want something along those lines, a Felsworn might be more fun and reasonable.

If you have any other questions about fan-made classes, or abilities you've thought of but aren't sure about, make a thread in contact the staff section.[/quote]Do-y-you remember me? By the way