This place changed..

22 Replies, 10963 Views

Erh.. Kappa

What is this stuff?

What happened to the WotL forums?

Hi, no one remembers me.

MUAHAHAHA.
Hey there! Welcome... back! =D Assuming you're from the days of Old and from Wotlk! Much has indeed changed, like moving to MoP~

As well as Staff members, our player-base! Many exciting things like Storytellers! I'm Talona, and let me know if you have any questions about the Server, about lore, anything really ^^ And really welcome to Freedom =)
A lot of people dropped in from CotH after... <I><s></s>the dark times<e></e></I> so if you like unbridled pedantism regarding the gratuitous overthinking of lore, you're going to love the new Freedom.

Seriously, though, CotH folks are great if I do say so myself and Freedom's been incredibly gracious for us butting in. Everyone seems to be getting along pretty great, so I have no doubt Freedom can handle an old user of yore. <E>Smile</E>
Some of the oldies are still here. Remember your name but not your characters <E>:o</E>

Welcome back!
oh my god I remember you.

Welcome back.
Hi ya frickfrack
welcome back
My toons..I had a Scarlet Champion Peculier Dawes and then was raised as a deathguard...Became Romeo's undead-life saver. I had Alicia Clearwater, a mage. Mojinzo, a Troll female Shaman. I had Potard, an intelligent Ogre Brute in service of the Fist of Darcy...and lastly my used to be alt which is now my main SOMEWHERE ELSE.. Seranei Sunsail. I'm not from RPH or CoTH. I was freedom before some you. I recall Pepper, since we were both in Forsaken, Matti from somewhere and Lionclaw from the Brigade? Hello c:
I remember exactly who you are. Welcome back tho.

Don't say Darcy.
I have a question about classes..What classes are allowed, etc?
Most classes are allowed, technically but some may require just a double check with the staff like an Illidari Blood Elf Demon Hunter, but did you have a specific class in mind you were thinking of?
Bonecrusher, blademaster, templar, just basic prestige classes? They are progressed or?
They are progressed into, bonecrushers being very strong, Blademasters have training/need it, and templars are more advanced/very powerful paladins
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Talona</dt><dd>Nov 8 2015, 08:11:48 AM</dd></dl><div>They are progressed into, bonecrushers being very strong, Blademasters have training/need it, and templars are more advanced/very powerful paladins [/quote]I know what the classes are...Even demon hunters? And is it possible for Aspect warlocks to achieve the Eredar aspect? I guess so quite easily if Eredar doesn't require a detailed history?
Demon Hunters are also progressed into. We prefer players to train to be one from an existing Demon Hunter, it's not required however. To further go on about Demon Hunters, Illidari Demon Hunters (The Blood Elf DHs) require an application of sorts to explain how they're alive, and not imprisoned or crazed.

As for the Aspect Warlocks.. I'm not sure what you mean. We don't allowed an Eredar aspect morph for Warlocks, but there is metamorphosis which is something that can be done by Warlocks, this is something to be progressed into as well.