The Last New CotH GM

10 Replies, 5531 Views

Yeeeep. That's right. The last CotHian to get promoted to a GM is finally here. Real life slowed down to the slow range of unemployment once again, so I got some free time to spare. And I kinda missed you guys. So we're all chillin' here now, I hear. Yes. Good. I guess.

So for those of you not from CotH, you might've heard of me. :ermm: Hopefully that's a good thing. You can call me Sachi. I tend to ramble. It's a feature. ANYWAYS. You'll hopefully come to know me as the one person who can draw. 'cause drawing is what I do. Maybe Scout got to showing around that commission I did for her. Yup. That was my doing. You'll probably see me roaming about soon enough. Gotta get the client downloaded and operational on my Mac.

Oh, and on that note, I'm an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician. So if you ever have OS X and/or Mac problems, I might just be your gal. <E>Wink</E>
[Image: tumblr_p5ym23Yk1R1td1r9eo5_r1_540.gif]
"At this point I've seen enough out of [Sachi] that I am not confident in [her] conduct as a roleplayer. Sorry."
WELCOME TO FREEDOM!
Welcome to Freedom ^.^ I'm Talona, and if you have any questions about Freedom, or anything at all, just let me know ~
Welcome to Freedom! Hope you like it here <E>Smile</E>
WHOA MAKE WAY FOR THE NERD BRIGADE HERE
[Image: hjNcK3s.gif]
Taste the sacred steel of FALCHION!
AH SHIT BRACE FOR THE TEXAS JOKES
[Image: lmNk3qA.gif]
"Can you do that vegetable thing?" - Mirran to Kazuni 2k17
"Swift fighters, I applaud the efforts. But I am far sturdier than a meme man." - Malthik Dren, 2k18
My friend. :BT
A late but welcome migrant. c:

I still admire the Ce portrait you did a while back. I remember it being different from your other stuff yet you did it so fast.
*Trial GM
I know I'm hella late, but....Welcome, Sachi!

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Did you think you had any control?</div>
Yoooo! I met you ingame already but never posted! You're rad. Welcome. c: