Cannot stream required data

3 Replies, 3203 Views

"Data\enUS\locale-enUS.MPQ Cannot stream required archive data. Please check your network connection"

What I've tried:

- Setting the realm list afterward, but did nothing

- Opened bitorrent, removed and readded the torrent. Seemed like it was downloading some stuff at 99.9%. Re-moved the stuff from the Freedom Data and WTF folders, still same.

- Removed and readded the torrent again, moved the game folder to the desktop, added the Freedom files. Executable booted to the login screen. But when I added the realmlist it gave me the same error again
This looks to me like a case of not patching properly.

2. INSTALLING PATCHES:

2.1 Copy Data folder over to your World of Warcraft install directory (e.g. C:/WoW/) and accept overwrite/replace if required.

2.2 Launch the client through WoW.exe (you can create shortcut of it and use that instead).

2.3 If the client doesn't crash, then client installation is successful. Move to connection (3. section).

Try redoing this again.

Also try making your torrent program, Force Recheck (should be accessible by right clicking, but you might need to stop the torrent first.)
I tried it. Still getting the same results. Can you tell me what exactly Config.wtf is supposed to look like in the text editor? I get the feeling I'm doing that wrong because I can't find any other explanation.
"Cannot stream required archive data"

Is an error meaning your client in incomplete, it has nothing to do with your config, unless you have new error it means there was something missed during the set up.

So just take a look -again- and make sure you didn't miss any thing..

Once you have done that make sure to reread the directions, and if that doesn't work I will walk you step by step through skype.