Hello, strangers!

5 Replies, 3677 Views

Hail, all! I am viffaria, or Victor(that would be my irl name) if you prefer. I'm a 19yo rpg lover guy with a lot of free time to spare and willing to learn and role play in the lands of Azeroth.

I'm new to the WoW world, but I'm quite the enthusiast about Azeroth's lore. I've played War 3(Reign of chaos and Frozen throne) quite a few times, and it's one of my favorite games ever.

A friend told me I should look for a WoW RP server, since I enjoy role playing quite as much as I enjoy the fantastic world of Warcraft.

I currently live on Brazil, a decently nice country. I'm also studying to be a social scientist, and therefore I TRULY love studying culture and society.

I suppose that would be it about me. I'd love to hear any questions and answer everything that is needed.

Also, my English is nothing to be proud of, and I suspect it might be a problem sometimes, but I truly hope I can manage it.

Thank you for reading!
Hey there! Welcome to Freedom! If you need anything or have any questions dont hesitate to message me, also I know some great lore videos if ever you wish to look into some cool lore!
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Talona</dt><dd>Sep 11 2015, 01:50:32 PM</dd></dl><div>Hey there! Welcome to Freedom! If you need anything or have any questions dont hesitate to message me, also I know some great lore videos if ever you wish to look into some cool lore![/quote]I'd totally like to watch some lore videos! Anyway, I'll begin with a simple character to get the hang of things.

Thank you for the welcome! <E>Big Grin</E>
<small><small><del>Oh god not another one of those noobs.</del></small></small> Welcome to Freedom! It's not like we know each other or anything like that at all.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Ghardiak</dt><dd>Sep 11 2015, 02:01:16 PM</dd></dl><div><small><small><del>Oh god not another one of those noobs.</del></small></small> Welcome to Freedom! It's not like we know each other or anything like that at all.[/quote]WHAT? Who are you? Can you believe I've heard about the game from someone with the exact same name as you? Curious...
Welcome to Freedom!