Greetings

13 Replies, 6375 Views

Hello there Freedom players,

Some of you may not remember me, but I am an old player from here, back when the forums were red.

I was a player and Rper here since the time we used to RP in Grizzly Hills at a certain Lodge.

Anyway, that's not important, what is important is that I would like to RP again on WoW and of course there is no other server for me than Freedom RP.

If you have any questions about me or any inquiries I would be more than happy to oblige you all.

Thanks and I hope to see you as soon as possible on the server <E>Smile</E>
I remember you!!! Welcome back.
I'm having some problems getting the wow client to work properly.

I'm one of the infidels who work and play on a mac. The old client I have is a client fabricated by Molten WoW if I recall correctly for their server.

When I finished realm lists and costume launcher and what not.. Freedom.app crashed by saying "The client is damaged or corrupted".

So I will have to redownload the client from your server link and redo everything from scratch, I do hope it works this time *fingers crossed*
Hello! : )

And I'm confident are client will work, sadly Molten WoW's client is not really fit for use on are servers as sad as that makes us since its the easiest way to get a client of that patch.

Anyway welcome back.. If you need any help feel free to pm me or Azeroc as far as client problems.
Why thank you very much Crow, any assistance is appreciated <E>Smile</E>

My uttorent status tells me that in an hour and 20 minutes I will have the 4.3.4 client on my computer and afterwards I will apply all the other changes.

It's a tad late, in consequence I may be able to play only in the morning.. Better late than never.
I remember you sir, you had the Stewie avatar back then. Welcome back aboard the ship of awesome.
Thank you for remembering that, I changed it back so that people may recall me easier <E>Wink</E>
Welcome to FreedoM!(Rather Welcome Back!Wink

Things are slightly stale, but picking up. Not like last time, but it's all dandy.

I'm sure you'll have fun.
Playable Characters:
Dragos Mordawn - Leon Cromwell - Avira Sindath
[Image: gp612HX.png]
Welcome back!
Welcome home.
I remember you, welcome indeed <E>Big Grin</E>
Welcome back dude.
Not the slightest idea who you are, but welcome back.

Things have gotten more civil since then wotlk.

Now we take you out to dinner befo-

No, that's not right.

Anyhow, welcome back!
Thank you all for the warm welcomes and I am happy to say that I fixed all my errors and now I am on the server with my very very old character Dizzle the small gnome mage from the Kirin Tor.