Hi, nerds

13 Replies, 6679 Views

Hi there, I have no idea if people remember me since it's been like at least 12 moon cycles since I've logged into this place, but I'm coming back, cuz' I've got nothing better to do. Yey.

How's everyone doing, are you even still alive? Are people active, anyone here that I know that still plays?

Are you all pandaren now?

Anyway it's great to be back. BCWarrior_ (random emoji)
Welcome back <E>Big Grin</E>
Welcome back!

..Hopefully you haven't forgotten me, at least. :Up:
Thanks! Pepper, I remember you having that weird bug forsaken dude, that was cool. <E>Big Grin</E>

And ye, of course I remember you Velkar. You were the weird bug firsaken dude's skeletor boss. And... other various people as well.

Ah, memories. <E>Smile</E> Of like... weird events with trees eating memories and shit, and omg the ERP and... wow I did some weird shit here. And I hope to do more weird shit now that I'm back! <E>Big Grin</E> (Except for the whole ERP thing, that was just a phase >_>)
Welcome back ^^
Ayy welcome back friendo
Eyyyyyyy it's you.

Welcome back m8.
Welcome back yo
<del><del>Oh god</del></del>

welcome back
Heya, welcome back. =)
[Image: k24z1WW.png?1]
Oh God, so many familiar faces. What a place, I'm glad to be back.
Hey Ari, welcome back =DD

You may not remember me but it's Noir =)
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Talona</dt><dd>Aug 28 2015, 06:35:29 AM</dd></dl><div>Hey Ari, welcome back =DD

You may not remember me but it's Noir =) [/quote]Oh thanks. Of course I remember, it would be impossible to forget the Grand Necromancer and Grand Necrodancer Noir. <E>Big Grin</E>
XD <3