PANDA HELP PLOX

13 Replies, 6790 Views

So on my phone otherwise i wouldve tried to search better, either way could someone copy a link or help me find a pandaria torrent that would work with freedoms patch please?

Im no good with all that patching bollocks and the last guide i read from durkon or aze or whoever it was had me shitting words out of my ears, no offense guys good job on the guide just not for me :')

Tried to leave it but meh, cant leave my freedomers without the awesome that is me. So yeah, any helps appreciated thanks!
Oh and do remember im a euroscrub so many torrent sites are blocked <E>Sad</E>
This.. goes in help and support, not random off topic.
If you read the guide, you would know its a magnet link and there for you can just click it to use it.

And if that doesn't work the package that is in step 2 also has the torrent file.
Grade A help crow, thanks man ?
And im on my phone Crow, i cant do all searching with this shitty 2" screen with writing smaller than a newspaper :/ i just want a link to the torrent / topic please
[url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/topic/11180604/"><s></s>http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/topic/11180604/
Cheers Crow-Senpai
Started the download, from the look of things i probably won't be in-game for around 10-20 years, hopefully i can still type then :')
Crow, i need your help please! I downloaded 2 different MoP clients, the one you linked me to on the Forums and another that 'downloads as you go' apparently, i've changed my realmlist to:

SET realmlist "192.223.25.140:3725"

SET patchlist "192.223.25.140"

As Azerocs guide said, but it's telling me incorrect information when i try to log in, have i done the realmlist right? Do i need to recreate an account for Panda or should all my information still be the same? Worst comes to worst i'll just have to spend months waiting for the Torrent download

Oh and where does the realmlist file go? Is it still Data --> Engb/enus?
In MoP there is no longer a realmlist file. You need to edit Config.wtf under WoW/WTF/ folder, making sure that it has these lines:

Oh yeah ive sorted that problem now, thank you Aze! Btw is the server offline? Managed to reach realm selection but it says its offline, just want to make sure its not just me :p
If it shows up as "Offline" then it means you have not upgraded your client. In Freedom's client package / archive, extract contents of <archive>/Data/ folder to your WoW/Data folder. Also make sure to replace your WoW.exe with the one from the archive.
<del>Ah, I've had the same issue happen to me a couple times for no apparent reason, but check config.wtf (in the WTF file) again to make sure if it's still set to the IP addresses for the patchlist and realmlist you needed to use.

Just put those over what it shows in those lines, for me it was logon.monsterwow or something. If it shows that, then that was probably the issue.

And MOP uses the config file included in the WTF directory with the download, you don't need to move it nor rename it.</del>

i thought i was looking at the last page :blink: