Good evening

11 Replies, 6112 Views

Hello Freedom! I am new in your realm and hope to stay, at least for a while. I am a somewhat seasoned RP-er, I believe (RP-ed a while on retail, up to WoTLK and on COTH for about 5-6 years. Also did a fair bit of RP in SWTOR, for about 2-3 years or so.). The reason why I decided to give Freedom a shot is because I kept hearing good things about it and because a lot of COTH-ers seem to have come here. Speaking of my fellow COTH-ers, most of them probably don't know me by my username, despite my lenghty stay there, since I like to keep a low profile.

What I also like is a good, healthy RP environment and I hope to bring some interesting, if not entertaining characters and rp with me.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe I'll go take a look over the lore forum one more time, while the Mists download finishes. Hope to rp with you all soon! o/
Oh, someone sane. That might change <E>Big Grin</E>

Anyways, Welcome.
Hello there! I do remember you. <E>Smile</E> Welcome to Freedom!
Heya. Always good to see another long term cother join the fray! I was Glain123/Thoradin and was there for roughly about the same time!

Anyhow, welcome to Freedom! Enjoy your stay and have fun!
[Image: d8WtFo4.jpg]
Hey, a familiar face. Welcome!
"Both sides are going to shit on each other for a year, then some other giant apocalyptic force will stop by, and we'll find common ground in kicking the shit out of that." -Mirran

"Heroes die. I'm just a woman with a gun." -Sil

" ...... So dating involves killing two creatures, ripping open their chests and... connecting hearts? [Low] Mortals are weird." -Xanea

"I always have an emergency potato in my pants." -All sensible Dutch folks

Spoiler:
[Image: Bf2pwhB.png]

Thank you for the warm welcomes. <E>Smile</E>
Welcome to Freedom!
Welcome.

I'm Bob. Have you seen Wendy? She owes me $5.
Thank you, Bob.

Sorry, I haven't seen Wendy. If I do, I'll tell her she owes you $10.
Hello.

And welcome.
Welcome!
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Hey there sorry for the late Welcome! But Welcome to Freedom =D