Greetings!

10 Replies, 6045 Views

Hello, I'm Ghardiak, or just however you want to call me.

I love tabletop roleplay, the medieval setting is just fabulous in my opinion, specially with so much fantasy, like the lore of Azeroth, so this is by far my favorite place to roleplay.

Somewhere around 2009 I joined another roleplay server and enjoyed many adventures on my Blood Elf, Ghardiak (I know, I know. Poor naming, but it was my first character, bear with me).

After life falcon-punched me in the face, I had to take my time from roleplaying, and only now I feel mature enough and free enough to come back to role-playing.

I have some trouble joining a group of players, but I'll try my best to fit in, and participate actively in the server.

My out-of-game information would be that I'm a twenty-year old Male, hailing from the heated lands of Brazil. I hope my english is good enough to not bring down the quality of my RP, but if it does I am open to criticism. Also, I will completely understand if that is a problem to the Players or Staff, and I won't argue if that means I'm not allowed to play on this server.

Anyway, I hope I can make a good addition to the role-play I get involved in, and enjoy myself while at it <E>Big Grin</E>
Welcome to freedom! And fret not on your English, you're rather well spoken! I'm Talona, a GM here on Freedom, and if you have any questions about the server, or if you have ideas you wanna talk about feel free to shoot me a message.
Welcome to Freedom, Ghardiak! It's really nice to have you here! Your English is great, no worries!
Thank you! I'm glad I'm welcome then! As soon as I finish downloading everything I'll log in and make my character.

But, just how do characters work exactly? Do I have to submit them or something similar?
You dont need to submit them, we do require morph applications for morphed characters. Generally we're pretty free but we do ask people to look into the nature and lore of things when they go for a char concept, and if they want to say play something powerful, or something with rank (high ranking) Like a Demon Hunter, we do ask that those do the RP to become that way. Demon Hunters are the only rule we have where we do ask for some progression into the class itself, and ask that an actual Demon Hunter player teaches the person wanting to be a demon hunter.

There are other ranks as well like Knight-commander for example we would require rping out, and progressing into, and maybe talking to people like Jole or Zack (Gm & Admin) about how you can work your way up to such.

And then there are things where there isnt much of a way to progress into it, such as Nobles where you could just start off as a noble.

All in all it just depends on you, the type of character you're thinking about playing, and what you wanna do.
[url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/topic/11118482/1/#new"><s></s>Here is the morph request list, we have it in tiers from 0-4, 0 meaning you dont need to apply for the morph just make an ingame ticket, and 4 being you cannot play the morphs in this tier.

1-3 are the application based morphs.

Also, if you have questions about lore or anything you can go to the link under my signature ^^
WELCOMEEEEE
THANK YOOOOOOU hahahaha
Welcome! Hope you have a good time <E>Big Grin</E>
Heeeeeeeeeeey!

Welcome, buddy. <E>Big Grin</E>
Welcome to the server mate <E>Smile</E>