Hail!

10 Replies, 5787 Views

G'day everybody. So I'm Herastean, 23 y/o and from France. I work for the State and I'm an old RPer.

I've started RP in Retail (like everybody duh) and left retail for private servers after about 3 years or so.

I've then moved on some different RP servers, French and English to finally focus on English servers.

Been playing on CotH for two or three years before taking a break, now that the server has died I have been looking to get back into RP but couldn't find a server that fitted my taste.

I'll give a shot to this place as I've had nice echos from it.

Regarding other games, I'm a RPer on a GTA server (I know, can sound funny), ARMA servers (that too) and I play a whole lot of different games.

Hope to see you all IG!
Welcome to Freedom, hope you like it here!
Hello! Welcome to Freedom!

By 'GTA Server' do you mean SA-MP? I used to RP in SA-MP myself.

If you need any help feel free to ask anyone! Everyone's pretty friendly about it.

Also you'd do well to check on this [url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/topic/11051609/1/"><s></s>epic helpful guide by Matti.

See you IG <E>Wink</E>
Hey there! I remember you. A whole bunch of us came here after CotH went down and we're still here. <E>Smile</E> I think you'll like it here. Or, well... I hope you will!
Indeed, was on SAMP! I still play to it, though the RP on it is a bit yuck.

And thanks for the warm welcome!
Welcome to the server!
Bienvenue mon nouvel ami!

I'm Matti - if there's anything you need, please don't hesitate to contact me or another staff member!
Oh Gods! It's thre Frenchy! Run!

(Welcome, nub)
"Both sides are going to shit on each other for a year, then some other giant apocalyptic force will stop by, and we'll find common ground in kicking the shit out of that." -Mirran

"Heroes die. I'm just a woman with a gun." -Sil

" ...... So dating involves killing two creatures, ripping open their chests and... connecting hearts? [Low] Mortals are weird." -Xanea

"I always have an emergency potato in my pants." -All sensible Dutch folks

Spoiler:
[Image: Bf2pwhB.png]

Hey there! Welcome to Freedom =) We talked earlier xD Even though I went afk a lot, it's been pretty hectic but feel free to PM me anytime if you need anything, have any questions/ideas, or wanna talk
Welcome.

Enjoy your stay.
Hi.

I'm Bob.

Baguette fromage? Oui oui.