The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

[Old] A notice to all our new players about Low level Zones

9 Replies, 5561 Views

I've seen in the past few days many of our new players confused on what exactly has happened in Freedom Lore on the low level zones that contain PVP. I just wanted to clear up any confusion and let you know that we have not done those storylines yet and thus for the moment, the some events that happen in them have not transpired. Things like the Battle of Andorhal, The Silverpine storyline, Ashenvale, Hillsbrad and etc are what I'm talking about. they are either in progress or planned to happen at a later date.

Obviously this may make our lore seem a little weird but understand at the beginning of Cata most of the player base rushed to the High level zones and a majority the low levels zones where not done or left incomplete. The storylines are being fixed and reconstructed to represent them happening during the Mists timeline. These will most likely be events like those held during the week now to further empathize the many fronts the War is being fought on.

If you have questions about what is done, what is being done and what is planned to happen in the future feel free to ask in this thread or message me.

Messages In This Thread