The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

Hoy! Another CotH refugee here.

22 Replies, 10684 Views

COMING HOT OFF THE TAIL OF C0RZILLA AND FLAMMOS IS ME, CAPPNROB.

Hi. Like I said, CotH veteran here. I have too many interests to list and too little time to do it, so I'll keep it brief!

I like RPing just about anything. Favored races are Draenei and Forsaken, but I'll play most anything. My mainstays from CotH I'll probably migrate over are a human paladin, draenei warrior, troll shaman, dwarf hunter,and a forsaken priest. Maybe others! But dunno.

Anyway, nice to meet ya'll. I'm outgoing as hell and like to be everyone's friend, so don't be a stranger :V

Edit: Some questions!

1: How is multiboxing handled? Can I make extra accounts on a whim or do I have to ask?

2: RP locations. CotH had places like emptied out and decorated boats and houses and stuff you could access for niche RP. One of my guilds I wanna bring over was a seafaring adventure ship crew, so kinda important to know if I can access a boat!

3: Profiles and stuff, are they a requirement here? An extra? Any perks that come with hanging around a long time? Etc.

Stuff like that yo.
[Image: hjNcK3s.gif]
Taste the sacred steel of FALCHION!

Messages In This Thread