The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

Hello

9 Replies, 5472 Views

Hello! Back on the old Conquest of the Horde server I role-played as a number of characters ranging from a legalistic priest to an angry and xenophobic peasant farmer with a love for his family, and a Dwarf who was so lonely he talked to his animals.

All of that aside, Conquest of the Horde is gone; I left before it got hit with the notice, but I heard that this place was a good server to start role-playing on again. So here I am! I'm eager to meet those of you here, and indeed meet again the people I did at the previous server.

I hope I'll be plenty of fun for you.

In addition, I have a bit of a confession for those I met on Conquest of the Horde: I am not quite the individual I spelled myself out to be. I kind of exaggerated some of my personality, or was outright dishonest in regards to some personal questions because that server was one of the first online areas I really got a kick out of, and I was a bit scared of my own skin at times, one could say. You have my apologies for that. I have no farm, I have no children, nor a wife or traps on said farm. I guess I wanted to be John Everyman, but was unsure as to how to answer some questions. You deserved better than that.

Freedom to me seems like a good server to be on, and I wouldn't mind meeting you all!

Messages In This Thread