The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

Good evening!

3 Replies, 3421 Views

Good evening! I've had an itch for World of Warcraft roleplay lately, but not quite feeling up for paying the subscription fee for an unmoderated setting like retail, I decided to poke around some friends I met on other private servers for any suggestions they had. What other private RP servers I've tried lately might have been moderated in terms of lore, but not so much in the way of community behaviour, which is admittedly a bit of a turn-off for me. My decision to move in with my friends on this server (and see about dragging my friends from the others with) didn't come too lightly.

It's a small world, and I see a few familiar faces here and there! It's admittedly been at least five years since I really invested in private servers, having had primarily played Final Fantasy XIV and retail for a terribly long stretch of time. I suppose I kind of miss the intensive and personalised storylines and plots you can only ever find with friends or a tight-knit community.

Oh, and I also do [really crappy] art now and then.

So, to questions!

- I see that the wiki appears to be out of order, is that a temporary maintenance or is it RIP in piece forever?

- How do blogs work on the forums, do people usually use them? Are they more of an OOC thing, or a IC journal thing?

- How open is the roleplay on the server, generally speaking? Are you able to simply walk into a village and be met with open roleplay, or is it more exclusive or guild based?

<del>I also seem to be having a butt-ton of trouble as a Windows 8 user trying to install this server in particular, so wish me luck. :S Maybe this wasn't meant to be haha</del> *Hacker voice* I'M IN

Messages In This Thread