The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

2017/2/26 - Various changes

2 Replies, 3560 Views

I know we already resolved the crashing issue (though I'm still a bit stumped as to why it only affected your orc), but as far as the .cast player command is concerned, it follows the same rules as the other default .cast commands. Therefore, any spellID. <E>Smile</E> I intend to create a spreadsheet with a list of all SpellIDs updated for Legion, but in the meantime you can take a look at [url="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14n55GknCo-ZfKmcvLNdQs92LF6I077BUAdfwrcGRdCU/edit?usp=sharing"><s></s>this spreadsheet if you wish for a list of Cata spells.
Try to never just say, "My character isn't interested in that adventure." A lot of people mistake this for good roleplaying, because you are asserting your character's personality. Wrong. Good roleplaying should never bring the game to a screeching halt. One of your jobs as a player is to come up with a reason why your character would be interested in a plot. After all, your personality is entirely in your hands, not the DM's. Come up with a reason why the adventure (or the reward) might appeal to you, no matter how esoteric or roundabout the reasoning. -(Source)

Messages In This Thread