The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

I MISSED YOU GUYS

8 Replies, 4812 Views

If the A team wonders, Kataryn has taken a week long "pilgrimage" of sorts to travel randomly around and meditate at various shrines she would meet whilst taking the time she had otherwise in the wilds to practice her combat skills. Aka she was away, not learning new things, just getting used to what she already knows.

Cheap cop-out, I know, but it's better than to say "SHE SLEPT, and you just didn't see her. Ain' I right? hueh.

Kayn, also, gone to hell knows where to seek a place to begin his research.

Kyara still looking for traces of Thorald and Theavus, those two still gone, Keyndor hunting in the Blasted Lands, and Jaesera is home in Shattrath.

Shrrak is in the Forbidden Jungle licking his wounds, Faust is.. doing Faust stuff, y'know, not much to be said there...

And yeah... I guess that's it.

Also, got issues with WoW seeing how it doesn't render numerous feet models in game. Namely:

It doesn't show the soles of elves, gnomes, dwarves, humans, orcs or such, but does show the paws of Worgen, the hooves of Draenei and Tauren, the feet of goblins and forsaken and the paws of Pandaren. Sooo yeah. Notice the pattern? Yes, me too. The feet of the races that get alternative models for the said soles depending on whether or not they wear a type of boots or another. Aka - fingers for no feet items or sandals, normal for most boots and HOWEVER - it does show the feet when the bulky boots type is used, like the ones first introduced in Wrath.

Odd, right? Everything else works fine.

Gonna try seeing if 3D-Analyze can fix that and if not I'll visit the Technical Support page, heh... Damn pain in the soft spot.

Messages In This Thread