The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

Thank You to Freedomers

11 Replies, 6423 Views

I hate I'm doing this so late but I had mid-terms this week so better late then never. For those unaware, July 25th was the date we officially switched from the old Freedom forums and the old Freedom server under Vic. While I was co-admin and then admin long before that, I see today as a day things truly changed. It wasn't all talk anymore. Me and the staff at the time had been planning for months how to get us to 4.3 and on July 25th it finally happened.

I remember that day so well. I was at work getting everything ready on the new forums and when I finally left for home I was ready to deal with any problems we might encounter on the new server or forums. Unfortunately that day is the day my new car decided to breakdown so everything happened a little later in the day than I wanted too but everything turned out great.

I can't help but feel how proud and how far we have come. As I type this, we have 15 people online, a larger player base and 8 amazing staff members. Freedom has been written off as dead so many times and yet rebounded each time. I want to thank Vic for giving me this opportunity. He could have easily shut down Freedom and left us all scattered but he decided to hand over the reigns to me and the players, allowing us to continue it. I want to thank all the staff, new, old and no longer with us. You all played important roles in what Freedom has become today. Without you I would not have the guidance necessary to run this server.

But most importantly I want to thank the player base. Whether you've been with Freedom from the start or just joined today, I want you to know that you are all some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and that without you there is no Freedom. I'm so proud to have been able to be a part of creating a server that attracts and makes people happy. You are all awesome. It's not just me or the staff that makes Freedom great, its you. And I want to thank you for helping Freedom endure for almost 6 years.

I hope you continue to stay with Freedom as we move into Mists and even beyond. Again, from the bottom of heart, I'd like to thank everyone for making Freedom the best roleplaying server currently around.

Messages In This Thread