The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

[Important] New Loot Rules

5 Replies, 4549 Views

But how does that make realistic sense when you can wear multiple rings? Considering we have a full hand to put rings on, it should be fair to allow us to wear multiple.

I do not intend to sound greedy and continue to roll on loot until I have ten rings on each finger, but I don't want to feel like I'm restricting myself for balancing issues like an rpg video game.

There is a difference between telling players to restrict their usage and forcibly denying them the use of things.

With an over saturation of gear flowing outward to the players, they will have many rings and gear to use so using multiple rings seems valid at this point. Perhaps the lessening of gear might be a better solution than limiting players themselves on what they can and cannot do.

The value of loot would mean more if we had it limited and felt like we earned and deserved it. Instead of it being a cooldown, have it be a recharge by doing minor task like "put it in water for an hour to recharge it's effect" so it gives it a life and story behind the object.

Overall, I just don't think it should fall on a rule to put on people. It should be the duty of the staff to ensure the steady and right loot that is trickled down as we head down this path.

Messages In This Thread