Posts: 588
Threads: 136
Joined: Mar 2015
Character(s): Gihai, Morgan, Kazuni, Azaelia, Rina
Pronouns: They/them.
...Hello! Please don't kill me.
"Can you do that vegetable thing?" - Mirran to Kazuni 2k17
"Swift fighters, I applaud the efforts. But I am far sturdier than a meme man." - Malthik Dren, 2k18
"Turaga Nuju once told me that the universe was a riddle. Today, I am the answer." - Matoro, Bionicle, 2007.
Posts: 240
Threads: 13
Joined: Jan 2015
are you sure you're not my fish
Posts: 727
Threads: 70
Joined: Aug 2014
Pronouns: She/her/they
Yo! welcome to Freedom! Bass is rad. The fish and the.. you know... the sound thing.....?
ANYWAY! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Gonna be rad to have new people joinin' like this!
Posts: 567
Threads: 19
Joined: Jul 2014
Character(s): Aylana, Nzerial, Garrow, Indevio, Musu
This intro cod be batter
whalecome anyway
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">sorry</div>
Posts: 727
Threads: 70
Joined: Aug 2014
Pronouns: She/her/they
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Pepper</dt><dd>Mar 13 2015, 01:17:34 PM</dd></dl><div>This intro cod be batter
whalecome anyway
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">sorry</div>[/quote]I love you so much.
Posts: 205
Threads: 47
Joined: Jul 2014
Holy crap. There's a lot of CotH members joining (which is nice of course). Welcome to all of you and I apologize for my dear friend Pepper's behaviour. He is a disgrace to most of us.
Posts: 46
Threads: 8
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 798
Threads: 66
Joined: Jul 2014
Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here :Up:
Posts: 453
Threads: 23
Joined: Jul 2014
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Ultraviolent</dt><dd>Mar 13 2015, 01:29:29 PM</dd></dl><div>what is your profession[/quote]I always wanted to be a baker.
ALSO WELCOME <333
Posts: 559
Threads: 154
Joined: Mar 2015
Character(s): Cristovao, Rodrigo and Dart, Hrodebert, Maeia, Melodia, Naoise, Mathieu, Valdmer, Blackhearth Boarders
Yes, my children. Follow me on the Exodus!
Taste the sacred steel of FALCHION!
Posts: 637
Threads: 85
Joined: Jul 2014
Welcome sir, I hope you enjoy your (eternal) stay here in Freedom, and feel free to ask if you have any questions^^
Posts: 2,076
Threads: 387
Joined: Jul 2014
Welcome~ ^.^ I'm Talona <3 IF you have any questions feel free to ask me, or if you wanna rp same offer is extend =D And once again Welcome
Posts: 478
Threads: 55
Joined: Jul 2014
Welcome to Freedom!
<small><small><small>i hate fish food</small></small></small>
Posts: 205
Threads: 47
Joined: Jul 2014
Feels important to welcome all of you lot now so welcome!
And again, if you people need anything just ask. Not that I can do much since I'm a member but I can most likely help you either way ^^
Posts: 296
Threads: 44
Joined: Jan 2015
Character(s): Too Many