Greetings!

4 Replies, 4216 Views

Hey all!

I'm TurnWall, a recent arrival to the concept of private roleplay servers. Came from a mixture of Moonguard and Wyrmrest Accord based RP, using the two for niches of Horde and Alliance roleplay respectively. I've only been playing retail for about a year admittingly, so my lore knowledge may not be catering to all of the minute areas. Regardless, I have a good few years of roleplay under my belt and have been a veteran of Starbound roleplay, on a few servers. I'm primarily a horde main as such, specifically with a few goblins and forsaken sprinkled about. I've already said hello on discord, but I am happy to see what I can make of this server Smile
Hey Welcome to freedom! I am also a retailer, ive been playing the past few weeks and have been playing on and off since BC. If you have any questions feel free to ask, also wooo more horde, i main horde myself, currently my Orc and BE
Welcome!!
[Image: wow___you_will_rest_in_ny_alotha_by_red_...a3a3p1.jpg]
(02-01-2019, 11:19 AM)Talona Wrote: Hey Welcome to freedom! I am also a retailer, ive been playing the past few weeks and have been playing on and off since BC. If you have any questions feel free to ask, also wooo more horde, i main horde myself, currently my Orc and BE

(02-01-2019, 11:27 AM)Aphetoros Wrote: Welcome!!

Thanks Smile
Henlo, welcome to Freedom. c: I hope you'll like it in here
Spoiler:
[Image: c05642e188e479adb6263c460281cd50.gif]
I'm starting all over again, uh,
it is Monday.

IN MEMORIAM
[Image: JQyOsxK.jpg]