I'm not going to bother with a witty title.

4 Replies, 3992 Views

Hey Folks! 
So, after making my tag, realized it's not my RP tag so, ah who cares. Feel free to call me Twig. I'm a noob to WoW since sub-fees are horrid and I love RP! I'm more of the person who'd organize an event, build a RP plot than standing around waiting for something to happen! I hope just to see what the community has to offer. 
What else... I know nothing of WoW's current lore or how private servers work, so there's that. Fun. Any help would be appropriately appreciated. Other than that? Erm.... Actually some tips about what to try out first would be fantastic. 
Regards
Twig
P.S. No idea why I sign these things like letters but it feels appropriate. *Shrug*
Welcome!

There's a thread on how to connect and everything here(clicky) with a step by step instruction.

And if you haven't already joined the Discord, I'd recommend it! You can find that here!(clicky)

As for tips, the only ones I can really give is to just get in there. ^^ Think on the character, chat a bit in Discord and when you got the character made, just give people a poke!

Hope to see you around!
Hello o/ Welcome to Freedom, Voodo. Hope to see you in game soon
Heya Twig welcome to freedom! As far as our current lore we're in Draenor (Warlods of Draenor expansion), and we are soon to go to finish the garrison campaign, Blackrock Foundry, Highmaul, and then we will go to Tanaan all of which will take place after December/part way into Jan.

You can read up on the general lore on wowpedia, although if you like visuals/auditory I would recommend watching Nobbel87 videos.
I think you accidentally came up with a witty title by trying not to be witty. Tongue

Hello anyways! enjoy your stay. c:
Spoiler:
[Image: c05642e188e479adb6263c460281cd50.gif]
I'm starting all over again, uh,
it is Monday.

IN MEMORIAM
[Image: JQyOsxK.jpg]