Forgot to do one of these

2 Replies, 3252 Views

Hello everyone. I actually don't remember what my name was but I'm from Coth.

A handful of people will probably most likely remember me as the madness behind Cylain and Ayanna, The Spearleaf Kaldorei Twins from Feralas.

A couple of things to point out first and foremost. I do my best to make my characters actions and behaviors as close to the personalities i envisioned them with. In some situations this may result in my characters doing things that leads them to doing highly improbable and dangerous things. (For those who were present at the Everbloom event, Cylain having a gronnling throw her at a Genesaur is one such example)

It is highly important to note that I am fully aware of what i'm typing when I do this, and am fully accepting of the consequences of those actions. So if any of my characters do something that may lead your character to try and kill them, do not be afraid of such things, I'm perfectly familiar with character death, and i'm quite okay with it. And while we would all like our more seasoned and storied characters to die in some glorious way, a lot of the time the heroes don't quite go out like that.

That aside, some personal stuff for those who may be interested.

I'm in a wheelchair. My legs don't work, and unfortunately my insurance doesn't cover getting a new pair (hehe). As a result, i don't really get around much, which sucks because as a kid i really really liked running around and exploring.

So the best i could do was find a way to explore and roam free in the fantastic world of make believe. We all gotta make do.

I have a semiperverse sense of humor, so do try to bear in mind what you say as anything that sounds remotely dirty i will immediatly grasp on and milk for all the mileage i can get.

Quick little list of games I RP on:

DND neverwinter online
Warframe
ESO(rarely will you find me playing this)
Retail WoW(Even more rarely will you find me RPing on this.)
Henlo there, good to have you around. :3
Spoiler:
[Image: c05642e188e479adb6263c460281cd50.gif]
I'm starting all over again, uh,
it is Monday.

IN MEMORIAM
[Image: JQyOsxK.jpg]
Good to have you here!