Wow

10 Replies, 7477 Views

Hey there!

I'm still under the tidal wave of hype from finding this place. I used to roleplay back on CotH extensively, and it is something that I place among my fondest memories; not only did CotH have some of the best roleplaying experiences that I've had, but the people I've met back then still resonate throughout my life to this day. And I couldn't be any happier when I found out the community I've missed for so long is right here.

I've been playing RPGs pretty much my whole life, and I began roleplaying in about 2007, after my first contact with D&D through Neverwinter Nights. Two years later I found CotH, where I discovered my passion for writing, which has pretty much inspired me in all other aspects of my life.

Today I'm a game developer; 3D Artist and music composer. I've done a few animated shorts set in Warhammer 40,000 and did sound design for Unreal Tournament, but I haven't yet made my own full game - which is what I'm working on now alongside my dear friend Kirabo, who was the one who pointed me to this place.

Roleplaying and writing is something that is a huge factor for my inspiration, and thus I am ready to delve back into it all.

I'm looking forward to adventures with you all! Feel free to add me on Discord (Ugo#2912) for any reason.
Hey, welcome to Freedom. From what you've told us, I think you'll fit right in. We are an old server, but still running strong after ten years.
Oh heck! Felnaar! I'd wondered where you'd gone.

Welcome to Freedom! Hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Lok'tar!
Hello! Name and face I recognize!

Man, it's nostalgia day today.

Welcome to Freedom! I'm very excited to see more people drop in after so long. Big Grin
Thanks for the warm welcome! <3
Hi person! Do not recognize you, but any CotH-y is welcome!
Hey there welcome to freedom!
All ready with the armor on. Welcome!
Hey there! Good to have you here. Big Grin
Spoiler:
[Image: c05642e188e479adb6263c460281cd50.gif]
I'm starting all over again, uh,
it is Monday.

IN MEMORIAM
[Image: JQyOsxK.jpg]
Welcome to the server. Wink