huehuehue

6 Replies, 4555 Views

Hello Everyone! I realized I already had some ancient account on these forums so I didn't need to make a new one, hooray!

My name is Lethys (Or Rob) and I've been an on/off RP'er since I was a teenager, playing and eventually becoming part of the GM staff on CotH, running a few of my own servers and then playing retail and wondering why I made such a horrible mistake. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and making new ones (And telling stories of server drama 10+ years ago) and playing lots of Gnomes. In the real world (ha ha what?) I've been a hobbyist Animator, Voice Actor, Podcast Person and other things I can't mention here. Feel free to add me on Discord via PM or I'll be hanging around the Freedom chats posting epic minecraft memes.

Looking forward to meeting new people and reconnecting with the other old people like me!

[Image: http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2...giphy1.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2017, 01:24 AM by Lethys.)
Hey Hey! Welcome back to freeeedom =) If you have any questions feel free to ask, and looking forward to rp with ya in-game!
Heyy! <E>Big Grin</E> Hope to see you ingame soon! :3
Spoiler:
[Image: c05642e188e479adb6263c460281cd50.gif]
I'm starting all over again, uh,
it is Monday.

IN MEMORIAM
[Image: JQyOsxK.jpg]
What a doodoo head
[Image: tumblr_p5ym23Yk1R1td1r9eo5_r1_540.gif]
"At this point I've seen enough out of [Sachi] that I am not confident in [her] conduct as a roleplayer. Sorry."
You dare use my country's signature laughter in your title?

Welcome to Freedom! Hope you find it to your liking, but I'm guessing you will. It's like CotH - exactly like CotH - but with freedom!
[audio]http://www.wikiupload.com/45G2IETV4842SCQ[/audio]
beautiful
(11-21-2017, 05:43 AM)Nero Wrote: You dare use my country's signature laughter in your title?

Welcome to Freedom! Hope you find it to your liking, but I'm guessing you will. It's like CotH - exactly like CotH - but with freedom!

...LOL