A man of many names but few accomplishments

7 Replies, 4290 Views

Hello people of Freedom. Just call me Stubbs. I'm just some guy who's been through a few RP Servers with far too many characters. Hartaanos the somewhat naive and clumsy Anchorite, Richter Townsend the mad mage (came in human and Forsaken flavors), Nu'pe the Tuskarr, Weslem G. Gaddflange the Technomancer, and many more. From bigger servers like Prologue (more commonly known as Prolol) during the Ice box, to smaller scale servers like Exposition or Aevum, too servers that just sadly didn't go anywhere soon after I joined like Tides of Azeroth, I've been around, bumbling about and bullshitting my way to a good time. I doubt much anyone knows of me, but know I'm just here to have a little fun. While at times my characters might seem outright silly, I have my share of characters that can be serious, or even a mix of both. It's a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope we have a grand ol time.
oh god now i'm gonna trip over rocks now

Jokes aside, welcome!
[Image: lmNk3qA.gif]
"Can you do that vegetable thing?" - Mirran to Kazuni 2k17
"Swift fighters, I applaud the efforts. But I am far sturdier than a meme man." - Malthik Dren, 2k18
Hey there! Said hi in the Skype~ Hello again =)

I'm Talona a GM here, if you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask anyone one of us
Hey there! Welcome to Freedom!

Already greeted you in the Skype chat, but, yah. <E>Smile</E> Give any of us a holler if you need anything. Our inboxes are open, the forums are here to be used, and the "Contact the Staff" section is always hungry.
FOR PONY! Welcome to the server!
"Both sides are going to shit on each other for a year, then some other giant apocalyptic force will stop by, and we'll find common ground in kicking the shit out of that." -Mirran

"Heroes die. I'm just a woman with a gun." -Sil

" ...... So dating involves killing two creatures, ripping open their chests and... connecting hearts? [Low] Mortals are weird." -Xanea

"I always have an emergency potato in my pants." -All sensible Dutch folks

Spoiler:
[Image: Bf2pwhB.png]

Hai. c:
Spoiler:
[Image: c05642e188e479adb6263c460281cd50.gif]
I'm starting all over again, uh,
it is Monday.

IN MEMORIAM
[Image: JQyOsxK.jpg]
<o/
G'day, mate! Welcome to Freedom, hope you have the time of your life here.