Hello, hello!

9 Replies, 5199 Views

Hello Freedom,

I was inspired to register here and say hello after noticing that a longstanding friend of mine is here. While I do not know how active I will be, I am generally satisfied with the server layout and I think that what everyone here is trying to accomplish is admirable. At the end of the day, every role-play server is a continuous community effort, so keep up the good work and have fun everybody! I might jump in with you soon enough!

EDIT: I also have a question for you all! I have several patches from my old cracked 5.4.8.18414 client. I mod WoW, and am curious as to what the server's stance on this is? I was unable to find any documentation.
Hey there! I'm Talona~ Welcome to Feedom! Love your avatar by the way =D If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask the staff ^^
Ah, welcome! So many new people.

Enjoy your stay ^^
Mm, I think we have spoke on the subject of modding in a few long lost posts, generally speaking we don't mind modding from players, we don't have a system or the current time between me or aze to make edits the the database for everyone who wants to make a mod in that sense, but we don't mind you sharing a Mod as long as you make it clear in your post that the staff isn't responsible for crashing or trouble shooting that may be needed.

Also welcome. :Up:
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Crow</dt><dd>Mar 20 2016, 04:45:21 PM</dd></dl><div>Mm, I think we have spoke on the subject of modding in a few barred posts, generally speaking we don't mind modding from players, we don't have a system or the current time between me or aze to made edits the the database for everyone who wants to make a mod in that sense, but we don't mind you sharing a Mod as long as you make it clear in your post that the staff isn't responsible for crashing or trouble shooting that may be needed.

Also welcome. :Up: [/quote]Thank you for the answer! I have a patch for the Vale of Eternal Blossoms prior to the events of patch 5.3 and a darker nights patch that I might touch up on if I re-release it. There are other goodies that disable character hairstyles and skin flags, spell edits, Warlords of Draenor/Legion backports and the like. I won't post anything that might upset players (or their clients), rest assured!
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Wishywitchy</dt><dd>Mar 20 2016, 04:50:00 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Crow</dt><dd>Mar 20 2016, 04:45:21 PM</dd></dl><div>Mm, I think we have spoke on the subject of modding in a few barred posts, generally speaking we don't mind modding from players, we don't have a system or the current time between me or aze to made edits the the database for everyone who wants to make a mod in that sense, but we don't mind you sharing a Mod as long as you make it clear in your post that the staff isn't responsible for crashing or trouble shooting that may be needed.

Also welcome. :Up: [/quote]Thank you for the answer! I have a patch for the Vale of Eternal Blossoms prior to the events of patch 5.3 and a darker nights patch that I might touch up on if I re-release it. There are other goodies that disable character hairstyles and skin flags, spell edits, Warlords of Draenor/Legion backports and the like. I won't post anything that might upset players (or their clients), rest assured![/quote]Aside from the WoD patch (Which people pass around here like drugs) We have all of those already in effect. <E>Smile</E> They come with the client connection guide
We have a skype chat for freedom let me know if you want an invite to it. My skype is Shelby (Talona)
Welcome to the fold.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Crow</dt><dd>Mar 20 2016, 05:24:33 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Crow</dt><dd>Mar 20 2016, 04:45:21 PM</dd></dl><div>Aside from the WoD patch (Which people pass around here like drugs) We have all of those already in effect. <E>Smile</E> They come with the client connection guide[/quote]

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Talona</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>We have a skype chat for freedom let me know if you want an invite to it. My skype is Shelby (Talona)[/quote][/quote]Oh gosh, haha. I booted up my old 5.4.8 client from another server and jumped right in so I didn't check any of that. Thanks for clarifying!

Thanks also, Talona and Malforis!
Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself here.