The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

Freedom!

12 Replies, 6387 Views

Hi everyone! You can call me Moth <E>Big Grin</E>

Like many people here, I fled the Fall of CotH (that's not a legitimate term, sorry <E>Tongue</E>). It was years behind my last activity in the server, and the news of the collapse only hit me when I actually decided to come back--which is to say, today.

After much research, I found that the vast majority of the refugees of CotH found shelter here. In an effort to relive the joy that came with a monitored WoW roleplaying experience, I took it upon myself to read about and compare Freedom to many other still-existing WoW RP servers. I can honestly, and strongly, say that Freedom is the server that suits me best. I'm hoping to meet a lot of great people here, and in the process, forge great friendships <E>Smile</E>

I'm currently pursuing my Bachelor's degree, and so I might be a little off sometimes for academic reasons. But rest assured that I will do my best to come back each time to the new WoW RP family I have only just begun to embrace <E>Smile</E>

Good day!

Messages In This Thread