The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

Retirement

8 Replies, 5185 Views

<span style="color:beige">Friends, <I><s></s>Romanoi<e></e></I>, Countryfolk.

Alas, I believe my tenure upon these fair pastures has reached an end. Neither RP, nor WoW particularly interest me anymore, as evident from my sparse attendence for the past few seasons. I feel my time has been and gone and I shall leave you fellows, old and new, wishing you luck and fun with MoP and beyond.

---

As for my characters, I don't s'pose it's very important, but:

W. Hart's arthritis and 'Creeping Doom' (Tuberculosis) worsen as a result of illness, making the old knight bedridden with a high fever. (Should he recover, he is free for Racar to do what he likes with)

C. Starember has vanished whilst on duty in the Ghostlands. The ravaged and devoured remains of her mount, as well as her magical spear, Sa'riƩl-na, were discovered by a morning patrol. The elf herself is nowhere to be found. Presumed dead.

A. Valenca has reportedly deserted and taken a ship to one of the Southsea colonies of the People's Union, upon heresay of the colonists there discovering a 'Brave new world'.

E. Elendrael's inn in Theramore, the once world renowned 'Dancing Dragon', is forced to close its doors, as the Cataclysm has hit business in the area hard. The gastromagi is now homeless.

K. Malashenko and a contingent of Scarlet Knights are finally overcome by Forsaken forces in one of the many skirmishes in the constant struggle over settlements in southern Dragonblight.

---

If anyone wants to talk to me, I shall of course be on Steam (Mine is: Ceci n'est pas - with a green Byzantine flag picture) and ocassionally on the forums too. Any road up, as I'm not one for long, or heartfelt farewells, I shall bid you adieu.

Messages In This Thread