The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

Forum Roleplayer here

8 Replies, 4528 Views

Hi. It's become apparent to me that near everyone is from a place called coth. I myself am not. I've always been a forum role-player, but as of recent decided to try out world of world of warcraft private servers without knowing any of the lore. I tried Paragon, and didn't mesh well with the people there. It's probably because I tend to be scared of Human interaction, and much prefer dogs and cats. Also, because I didn't bother to read the lore. A terrible mistake on my part.

I've been told that I need to get out of my shell a bit more. Going out of my comfort zone so to speak. So I'm trying out other forms of rp besides massive walls of text. I should probably note that I'm an incredibly shy and nervous person. I get scared easily.

Anways, here are a few questions.

How do I get in-game?

Is there anything I need to know besides the rules?

Can anyone link me to a source of lore? I tried to look on the world of warcraft website, but I only found so much. I want to be thorough this time.

Thanks in advance.

Messages In This Thread