The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

Another person from CotH

11 Replies, 5872 Views

I... Well, my CotH is gone... At least in its current form. I'm still a bit bitter about that, <I><s></s>Blizzard...<e></e></I> ^o)

So... I like playing dead guys, mostly, though I have a soft spot for dorfs. (Dorffort!!Wink Usually humble, non-combatants, like a happy Forsaken farmer. I have a worgen DK I'm looking to continue a plot for on this server, but she's kinda a douche...

So yeah, a question:

On CotH, before that <I><s></s>thing<e></e></I> happened, we were (tentatively) branching out into custom lore. One idea I'd been working on for a while was a sort of revamp for the Sisters of Steel crossed with the abandoned Path of the Titans feature.

Basically, it would be a religious/ideological group whom would evoke the power of the Titans through the emulation of the Titans' act of creation. Depending on the patron Titan, these characters might use different forms of art to evoke different Titans. (and thus different powers)

Generally speaking, these characters would be defined by the following traits:

-Be of Titanic descent (Human, Dorf, gnome, Forsaken, and perhaps Half races??)

-Have a patron Titan and a(n) art and/or skill relating to this Titan

-A self-made Titanic artifact (A blacksmith follower of Khaz'Goroth would forge themself a hammer through which they receive inspiration, while a dancer follower of Golganneth may weave themselves a veil from seafoam)

-Spends the majority of their free time honing their craft.

There's a lot more stuff written up for this, but its all tailored to CotH's policies. Would this be potentially doable on this server with enough tweaking?

Messages In This Thread