The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

A man of many names but few accomplishments

7 Replies, 4335 Views

Hello people of Freedom. Just call me Stubbs. I'm just some guy who's been through a few RP Servers with far too many characters. Hartaanos the somewhat naive and clumsy Anchorite, Richter Townsend the mad mage (came in human and Forsaken flavors), Nu'pe the Tuskarr, Weslem G. Gaddflange the Technomancer, and many more. From bigger servers like Prologue (more commonly known as Prolol) during the Ice box, to smaller scale servers like Exposition or Aevum, too servers that just sadly didn't go anywhere soon after I joined like Tides of Azeroth, I've been around, bumbling about and bullshitting my way to a good time. I doubt much anyone knows of me, but know I'm just here to have a little fun. While at times my characters might seem outright silly, I have my share of characters that can be serious, or even a mix of both. It's a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope we have a grand ol time.

Messages In This Thread