The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

Nostalgia chills

17 Replies, 9552 Views

Hello Balian here, some of you may not know or remember me. For 4 years of my life I played Freedom WoW between 2008-12 and some of my fondest memories are from this server and thinking back I would not change a thing.

This server is what shaped me as an Rper through my teenage years from I was 14 to 18 and now Im an adult an entirely different place in my life, a much older and more mature person.

Some of my fondest online friends whom I have lost contact with over the years still play here and I play Paragon WoW now but I would love if my old friends and acquintances would give a shout out on this post or on my Skype Balian12121 don't be shy, lemme holla at chu.

Especially you Vendesa my dearest friend from WoW Trance, and you my son King Kulthar.

And every other person I used to be friends on this server with.

If I did not mention any of you its cause its been so long and I dont even know who plays anymore, I still love all ogyou old friends where ever you are. And if I dont know you feel free to introduce yourself

P.S I heard Azeroc is Admin and if thats the case good choice.

Messages In This Thread