The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

Hey there.

25 Replies, 12113 Views

I found this server late tonight to my pleasure, as a result of various discussions with a few role-play partners of mine. Regardless, I'm glad to be here and I just want to introduce myself to the people here as I plan to be playing here shortly (likely in the morning, as I'm even tired as I write this). I go by the alias of Sheffield and I've been roleplaying for quite some time now, although my first mediums weren't exactly World of Warcraft, despite me being an avid player of the franchise since my brother showed it to me back in 2006. I enjoy writing to a tremendous degree, and I'm a -huge- sucker for lore surrounding Kaldorei, Trolls, and the Wild Gods.

Probably because of the release of Chronicle. I'm sure everyone here is all over that book, but uh, if not-- definitely recommend it!

Anywho, it's good to finally find a hopeful prospect of an RP server, and the community & administration here seems -much- better in comparison to others I've frequented. I look forward to seeing you guys in game. Ishnu-dal-dieb! (And for those who may know me from previous communities, nice to see you around here as well.)

Messages In This Thread