The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

The Last New CotH GM

10 Replies, 5620 Views

Yeeeep. That's right. The last CotHian to get promoted to a GM is finally here. Real life slowed down to the slow range of unemployment once again, so I got some free time to spare. And I kinda missed you guys. So we're all chillin' here now, I hear. Yes. Good. I guess.

So for those of you not from CotH, you might've heard of me. :ermm: Hopefully that's a good thing. You can call me Sachi. I tend to ramble. It's a feature. ANYWAYS. You'll hopefully come to know me as the one person who can draw. 'cause drawing is what I do. Maybe Scout got to showing around that commission I did for her. Yup. That was my doing. You'll probably see me roaming about soon enough. Gotta get the client downloaded and operational on my Mac.

Oh, and on that note, I'm an Apple Certified Macintosh Technician. So if you ever have OS X and/or Mac problems, I might just be your gal. <E>Wink</E>
[Image: tumblr_p5ym23Yk1R1td1r9eo5_r1_540.gif]
"At this point I've seen enough out of [Sachi] that I am not confident in [her] conduct as a roleplayer. Sorry."

Messages In This Thread