The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\showthread.php 915 buildtree

Question and a proposal to the staff.

4 Replies, 3515 Views

So while at work today, it occurred to me that I spend too much time in front of the computer without having a chance to pursue my things that need doing on the server, for that i want to ask...I want to have a play-by-post forum, or thread or something where I can essentially host events, and players can partake in a play-by-post way. I don't think it'd be very rules heavy, apart from what is already enforced on the server.

This is mostly because some times it's hard to host events in game when your players can't be on every day - I think this would be a great way to kill downtime, and it provides a measure of observation to verify the legitimacy of the RP.

I personally want to try this out with my up and coming events for my players as a storyteller, while also still hosting things in game. Maybe other people who have been facing this problem can benefit from this idea as well.

Messages In This Thread