CAS error

3 Replies, 5415 Views

[Image: 2djckgn.png]
I received this message while trying to open the client.
Hey Vladster! This is a recent error for many, if not all of us! Here's a (hopeful) solution!

1. Right click and make a shortcut of your FreedomWoW application.

2. Right click the new shortcut, and select 'Properties'.

3. In the "Target:" box, add -uid wow_enus to the end of it with a space like shown in the screenshot above.

4. Apply, and use the shortcut to get on Freedom until a server-side fix is applied.

No need to delete or remove anyting.

Troubleshooting Edit: Depending on your windows OS, you may have quotations. Try adding it on the outside (Ex: FreedomWoW.exe" --uid wow_enus). If that doesn't work, then try removing the quotations.(ed
"Both sides are going to shit on each other for a year, then some other giant apocalyptic force will stop by, and we'll find common ground in kicking the shit out of that." -Mirran

"Heroes die. I'm just a woman with a gun." -Sil

" ...... So dating involves killing two creatures, ripping open their chests and... connecting hearts? [Low] Mortals are weird." -Xanea

"I always have an emergency potato in my pants." -All sensible Dutch folks

Spoiler:
[Image: Bf2pwhB.png]

(05-19-2018, 06:21 AM)Maarten Wrote: Hey Vladster! This is a recent error for many, if not all of us! Here's a (hopeful) solution!

1. Right click and make a shortcut of your FreedomWoW application.

2. Right click the new shortcut, and select 'Properties'.

3. In the "Target:" box, add -uid wow_enus to the end of it with a space like shown in the screenshot above.

4. Apply, and use the shortcut to get on Freedom until a server-side fix is applied.

No need to delete or remove anyting.

Troubleshooting Edit: Depending on your windows OS, you may have quotations. Try adding it on the outside (Ex: FreedomWoW.exe" --uid wow_enus). If that doesn't work, then try removing the quotations.(ed

Problem fixed. Thank you!
This thread is a bit old, but I did want to thank Maarten for the solution, since I was just having this problem a few minutes ago.