Mini-manager summons

4 Replies, 3706 Views

You know that time when you go someplace and find it hasn't downloaded yet? And then the game boots you off.

And then the next time you log in, it boots you again?

Or maybe you accidentally spawn something that <I><s></s>may or may not<e></e></I> have crashed the zone?

Well, what if there was an option to send a character back to the MALL via the mini-manager? Perhaps on the character transfer area?

Thoughts?
There’s enough guilt in the world without grabbing for more.
Sounds brilliant.
I support the concept!

Encountered mentioned crash-every-login problem, today.
As a person who just crashed and needed a summon, I support this.
In lieu of altering the MiniManager which I don't really understand all that well (I know nothing of ASP.net <E>Sad</E> ), I'll probably see to implementing a summon command for characters on your own B.Net account only.
Try to never just say, "My character isn't interested in that adventure." A lot of people mistake this for good roleplaying, because you are asserting your character's personality. Wrong. Good roleplaying should never bring the game to a screeching halt. One of your jobs as a player is to come up with a reason why your character would be interested in a plot. After all, your personality is entirely in your hands, not the DM's. Come up with a reason why the adventure (or the reward) might appeal to you, no matter how esoteric or roundabout the reasoning. -(Source)