Windows 10

3 Replies, 3191 Views

So, my computer is literally fucked from the inside out. From the inside of the circuits to the outside of the plastic case. It's an old 2010 Alienware computer running on 64 bit Windows 7. Windows 10 is free and it would fix a lot of my problems with virus' and registry errors, however with Windows 10, Microsoft stepped up their game in the Anti-Piracy field so I am worried that I wouldn't be able to play Freedom on Windows 10.

I guess my question is... Will Windows 10 fuck me over?
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Microsoft stepped up their game in the Anti-Piracy[/quote]

Mmmm, not really any proof of this regardless of that whole "Its a botnet" meme all around the internet, you give away just as much information using google chrome or having a google+/gmail account.

That being said freedom runs fine on windows 10 a lot of us use it and none of us are getting locked up or arrested.

P.S Do some googling there are programs out there to stop windows 10 from sending packets of data.
I wasn't afraid of being locked up or arrested, I was more or less concerned about being able to actually play the game.

But seeing as how some people are using Windows 10 and no issues I'll upgrade I think.
I'm a couple hours late but I use Windows 10 and play Freedom fine and have since windows 10 released.