And lo, I cometh.

12 Replies, 5916 Views

Hello, some of you may know me from other servers. I half-come from a server I am told is not thought of well here (heh) and prior to that, Prologue/Legacy. I still am on said unspoken server but a friend of mine on here (Kayn) said this was a cool, sexy server so I decided to check it out. If anyone here knows me, it would probably be from my character, Boubalos Skychaser. To those who don't know me and wonder why I mention this, I dislike different usernames and char names. heh. I reuse them a lot.

Time to download the client!
:|
Welcome!
[Image: 6H8JFlV.jpg]
The pine tree wastes which is perched on the hill,
nor bark nor needles shelter it;
such is the man whom none doth love;
for what should he longer live?
Heyo, Boub. I played Pora. Welcome on over.
[Image: d8WtFo4.jpg]
Oh my! We always wondered where you went to! Boubalos died there due to reasons, thought I'd bring him over here with some changes. Neat! You still play pora?
Haven't played Pora since there, sadly. Might reroll her in the future, however.
[Image: d8WtFo4.jpg]
Heya friendo welcome to the server.
As the local village idiot, I believe it is my duty to welcome you to the server.

<small><small>I'm not actually the village idiot...</small></small>
"Subdue them. They will be calm after a good beating." -Polo (2015-2017)

"Sometimes I can't tell if you're driven or mad."

"Both." 

"Blue can't find his way out of a paper bag somtimes."-Kukamang
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>bluelink</dt><dd>Sep 8 2015, 03:26:01 PM</dd></dl><div>As the local village idiot, I believe it is my duty to welcome you to the server.

<small><small>I'm not actually the village idiot...</small></small>[/quote]Reporting for duty.

Welcome, stranger!
Hey THere! Welcome to Freedom =) If you have any questions or concerns dont hesitate to ask me
Alright, thanks!
Ayyy. Welcome to Freedom
Welcome to Freedom!