The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.13 (WINNT)
File Line Function
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\inc\class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\printthread.php 287 eval
D:\inetpub\wowfreedom-rp.com\f\printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

WoW Freedom
Staff Leave - Printable Version

+- WoW Freedom (https://wowfreedom-rp.com/f)
+-- Forum: News & Updates (https://wowfreedom-rp.com/f/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: Announcements & News (https://wowfreedom-rp.com/f/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Staff Leave (/showthread.php?tid=2146)

Pages: 1 2 3

Staff Leave - Talona - 05-30-2016

Hey Staff and Players, this thread is dedicated for staff members who need to take leave for whatever reason. This is to make sure we keep updated with the community when we go on vacation, or take leave and when/if we will come back. Sometimes RL gets in the way of us so having a place to put this information so people aren't thrown off suddenly is really important. We want to make sure we keep communications with our players to make sure we keep everyone in the know.

Length of time you will be gone:

Additional notes:

Staff Leave - Talona - 06-05-2016

Length of time you will be gone: June 11th - 18th

Additional notes:Hey guys I'm gonna be gone for the week posted above, I have to go on a annual family vacation I got on every summer with my Grandparents. So I will be completely unreachable during that time. Additionally when I return I will have to make up work so I will be available to talk but I will be on the busy side for the next two weeks after the 18th.

Staff Leave - Azeroc - 06-05-2016

Length of time you will be gone: June - early July.

Additional notes: vacation from you all (spam crow for stuff)

Staff Leave - Lionclaw - 06-24-2016

Length of time you will be gone: Around 10 days, from 27th of July forward.

Additional notes: Don't you burn everything without me pls.

Staff Leave - Lionclaw - 08-03-2016

Length of time you will be gone: For about a week, from the 5th of August.

Additional notes: Keep burning to a minimum pls.

Staff Leave - yakobthemoose - 08-18-2016

Length of time you will be gone: September 9th to 14th

Additional notes: This is my Legion weekend. The Band of Worgs first event line should be finished before this.

Staff Leave - Liv - 08-29-2016

Length of time you will be gone: August 30th - September 9th

Additional notes: Re-establishing my retail raiding team as <I><s></s>raid organizer<e></e></I> for Legion. I won't be completely gone but my activity will be reduced and it's likely I'll not respond much too quickly. I'll still be on Freedom and the forums, though. Just not with absolute activity. I'll resume activity fully on the 9th in the stead of Yakob so he has the time he needs. You can talk to me on Battle.net for an on the spot response. Matti#1841.

Staff Leave - Joe2618 - 09-18-2016

Length of time you will be gone: 18th Septemder - 28th at earliest.

Additional notes: Moving house and it'll take a while to re-install. I'll be back as soon as possible.

Staff Leave - Loxmardin - 09-18-2016

Length of time you will be gone: September 23rd to 30th, and busy in the days before.

Additional notes: I'm not going to be 100% gone, but I'm going to be busy between the listed dates (and slightly so in the days before, but not as much) because I'm going to have a foreign visitor. o7

Staff Leave - peterclark26 - 09-18-2016

Length of time you will be gone: September 23rd to 30th

Additional notes: Traveling abroad, may be on sporadically

Staff Leave - Cerb57 - 12-01-2016

Length of time you will be gone: December 1st - December 12th

Additional notes: Entering the last two weeks of the semester before the final and I need to get as much time put into that as possible, as well. If you need me, you most likely have my skype or just PM me here. I'll be around sporadically.

Staff Leave - Joe2618 - 12-20-2016

Length of time you will be gone: 24th December-January 12th

Additional notes: Moving to a new house, so i'll be gone for a while. With luck I'll be back before the 12th but I like to say longer than i'll actually be than be longer than i've actually said. So with that in mind, happy holidays folks!

Staff Leave - Cartoonkarl - 12-28-2016

Length of time you will be gone: 28th December-December 30th

Additional notes: Going to my cousin's wedding in another state and hanging out with them.

Staff Leave - Kretol - 01-25-2017

Out of state Jan 25-Jan 31

I am heading to PAX South, woo! I will have my laptop with me, so may end up still doing some minor server stuff (perhaps even spreadsheets!Wink.

Staff Leave - Loxmardin - 02-16-2017

Length of time you will be gone: February 27th to March 16th.

Additional notes: Traveling abroad (to Florida). Will be on-and-off during my stay. May be distracted. May also be distracted in the days leading up to my departure due to EPIC STRESS LEVELS. <E>Smile</E>