WoW Freedom

Full Version: As if most of you couldn't tell from the sudden flux of
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No, you can't escape from me. Ever.
Welcome xD
Welcome!

For new people, there are a bunch of useful links [url="http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/topic/11051609/1/#new"><s></s>here if you need them. Hope you enjoy yourself here, and don't hesitate to message a staff member if you have any questions the above link doesn't answer. :Up:
Yo! Welcome, friend! 8D

Vrykul are rad. I've always wanted to play one! Well, I kind of did? An undead variant, anyway. A Val'kyr!

ANYWAYS, welcome aboard. Velkar dropped the link and all that good stuff. c:
I suppose I should've been more... descriptive with my intro. Sorry, all, that's a fail on my part.

I'm 33Vikings and I'm a refugee from CotH. Over there, I was known as FlyingSquirrel, and well-known for a handful of things, chief among these things my love of Vrykul.

Thank you both for the welcomes. As for Velkar, I've already read that, but thanks again!
I've missed Ydir.
Two things, Geoni.

1) Your... signature is interesting.

2) Unfortunately, I won't be bringing back Ydir. I've decided to retire all of my CotH characters with the fate given to them in that thread, him included. I do have plans to ask for another Vrykul eventually, though.
Welcome good sir, you may or may not be challenged to a duel to the death with a certain other squirrel, though that largely depends on the mercy of Marcie x3
Pff. I am a squirrel no more! I've evolved into a longboat full of vikings.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>33Vikings</dt><dd>Mar 20 2015, 08:42:31 PM</dd></dl><div>Pff. I am a squirrel no more! I've evolved into a longboat full of vikings.[/quote]<iframe type='text/html' width="480" height="270" src='[url="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VZcKTo8rfm8">https://www.youtube.com/embed/VZcKTo8rfm8[/url]' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

<small>Don't worry, you can't actually see the fallen furry warrior.</small>
I feel like I should overlay that with Wardruna and it would be much better.

But god, what a fitting video.
Does this mean you're from Scandenavia or just a passionate viking lover?

Either way I welcome you o/
Hey there we met last night ^^ welcome to freedom! If you need anything you are more than welcome to talk to me
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Does this mean you're from Scandenavia or just a passionate viking lover?

Either way I welcome you o/[/quote]

I'm from Colorado, so it's the latter.

Again, thank you all for the welcomes!
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>33Vikings</dt><dd>Mar 20 2015, 08:42:31 PM</dd></dl><div>Pff. I am a squirrel no more! I've evolved into a longboat full of vikings.[/quote]You can be a squirrel bae its all good

Welcome to Freedom ^3^ (I saw that Vrykul post of yours and holy wow am I impressed @_@ Timelines are my fetish)
Pages: 1 2