WoW Freedom

Full Version: Character(s) description thing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yo! you know how on the old forums you had this thing beneath your avatar and post count and that, that said "Character(s):" and then you could put the names in there?

We should totally have that here. I say this because I forgot everybody's character names and have to ask 50 different people who is who. And then I still don't remember.

PLUS IT'S HELPFUL FOR OTHER REASONS TOO BUT THIS IS ABOUT ME OK
Wrong section to post this in.

Moved.

I personally never added it in because everyone just puts them in the signature anyway. :Up:
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Crow</dt><dd>Feb 26 2015, 03:11:55 AM</dd></dl><div>

I personally never added it in because everyone just puts them in the signature anyway. :Up: [/quote]What idiot would do that?
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Crow</dt><dd>Feb 26 2015, 03:11:55 AM</dd></dl><div>Wrong section to post this in.

Moved.

I personally never added it in because everyone just puts them in the signature anyway. :Up: [/quote]Oh. Fuck. My bad. I totally forgot we had a suggestion forum.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>1337Goblin</dt><dd>Feb 26 2015, 04:30:05 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Crow</dt><dd>Feb 26 2015, 03:11:55 AM</dd></dl><div>

I personally never added it in because everyone just puts them in the signature anyway. :Up: [/quote]What idiot would do that?[/quote]what nerds
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Meowcie</dt><dd>Feb 26 2015, 08:43:25 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>1337Goblin</dt><dd>Feb 26 2015, 04:30:05 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Crow</dt><dd>Feb 26 2015, 03:11:55 AM</dd></dl><div>

I personally never added it in because everyone just puts them in the signature anyway. :Up: [/quote]What idiot would do that?[/quote]what nerds[/quote]excuse me it's prnounced knerds
Bump stuff.

Still think this would be helpful!
With the influx of new players, I still stand by this suggestion. New faces means new names! And older players with names who nobody can remember.

I'm not new by any means since I've been around since Lux was staff, but, I do often leave and return sporadically throughout the years and it's hard to keep up with character names. In fact, I've forgotten half of mine. Something we should think about!
I too support this- It'd free a line in my sig that I'd like to put links in :'D

On a serious note, not a lot of people put chars in their sigs admittedly. It wouldn't be difficult, we had it on the old forums, nor would it be in the way!
I do not know how much work would be required to add it in, but currently the dev's are focusing their efforts on getting the Mists server up and running and as such a lot of more minor features are on hold presently. That being said, if it doesn't require effort on the dev's part to implement it then I see no issue with it being added myself, though most do just use their signature.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>peterclark26</dt><dd>Mar 13 2015, 02:31:04 PM</dd></dl><div>I do not know how much work would be required to add it in, but currently the dev's are focusing their efforts on getting the Mists server up and running and as such a lot of more minor features are on hold presently. That being said, if it doesn't require effort on the dev's part to implement it then I see no issue with it being added myself, though most do just use their signature.[/quote]It's extremely simple to add. It'd probably take 10 minutes at max to get it working properly. I'd do it myself if I had the access!

I find a lot of people don't add it in their signatures. At most, 6 or 7 people have it added to their sig. Whereas on the old forums I remember it being almost everyone using it. It's a small thing but would help. Plus, I'm obsessive about knowing who is who. :BT
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Matti</dt><dd>Mar 13 2015, 03:10:26 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>peterclark26</dt><dd>Mar 13 2015, 02:31:04 PM</dd></dl><div>I do not know how much work would be required to add it in, but currently the dev's are focusing their efforts on getting the Mists server up and running and as such a lot of more minor features are on hold presently. That being said, if it doesn't require effort on the dev's part to implement it then I see no issue with it being added myself, though most do just use their signature.[/quote]It's extremely simple to add. It'd probably take 10 minutes at max to get it working properly. I'd do it myself if I had the access!

I find a lot of people don't add it in their signatures. At most, 6 or 7 people have it added to their sig. Whereas on the old forums I remember it being almost everyone using it. It's a small thing but would help. Plus, I'm obsessive about knowing who is who. :BT

[/quote]If they don't add it in their signature, I find it unlikely they'd be compelled to put it in a specific character thingy. Though it wouldn't hurt either way, so I imagine it'll be added sooner or later.
Crow, as your superior dev, I order you to add this feature!
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Velkar</dt><dd>Mar 13 2015, 04:34:46 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Matti</dt><dd>Mar 13 2015, 03:10:26 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>peterclark26</dt><dd>Mar 13 2015, 02:31:04 PM</dd></dl><div>I do not know how much work would be required to add it in, but currently the dev's are focusing their efforts on getting the Mists server up and running and as such a lot of more minor features are on hold presently. That being said, if it doesn't require effort on the dev's part to implement it then I see no issue with it being added myself, though most do just use their signature.[/quote]It's extremely simple to add. It'd probably take 10 minutes at max to get it working properly. I'd do it myself if I had the access!

[/quote]If they don't add it in their signature, I find it unlikely they'd be compelled to put it in a specific character thingy. Though it wouldn't hurt either way, so I imagine it'll be added sooner or later.[/quote]Good point, actually. But I think the accessibility to have something like it would lure people in to doing it, y'know? Thanks for the input though. Definitely did not think of that.

Also Aze you're a butt. (in a good way)
There, have fun you sick fucks.
Pages: 1 2