WoW Freedom

Full Version: I want to break free(dom)!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pardon the title Huh

So, greetings Freedom - as you can hopefully tell, I'm new here. The name's Nero (duh) and no, I've never burned anything. I promise. I'm eighteen years old, a platinum IV in league of legends, a lover of fiction and fantasy, I adore tattoos and I'm allergic to shrimps.

I know that's not exactly interesting and doesn't tells a lot about me, but, well! It's everything I had. I'll be hoping in the server soon enough (as soon as the client downloads), yooohoo c:
Welcome to the server!

: )
Welcome to Freedom friend!
Welcome to Freedom!
Welcome! Tattoos are rad.
Welcome, your Queen reference earns bonus points.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Matti</dt><dd>Aug 9 2015, 12:20:05 PM</dd></dl><div>Welcome! Tattoos are rad.[/quote]

They are, aye. I specifically love the oldschool ones. <3

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Kukamang</dt><dd>Aug 9 2015, 12:55:44 PM</dd></dl><div>Welcome, your Queen reference earns bonus points.[/quote]

I will save these points and use them with caution, thanks.

By the way, I finished downloading the client and the server's stuff, copy/pasted them into the WoW folder, ran the client and everything went well, I'm about to get ingame, hooray.
Welcome!

Mighty fine name.
Hey Nero welcome to Freedom and sorry for the late welcome x3 I hope you have fun here and if you have questions or wanna talk feel free to contact me anytime on the forums or on skype: Shelby (Talona) is my skype
Welcome! Also sorry for the late reaction x3

Hope to meet you in-game!
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Talona</dt><dd>Aug 10 2015, 10:13:24 AM</dd></dl><div>Hey Nero welcome to Freedom and sorry for the late welcome x3 I hope you have fun here and if you have questions or wanna talk feel free to contact me anytime on the forums or on skype: Shelby (Talona) is my skype [/quote]

No problem at all! Thanks for the welcome. I will definitely add you :3

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Elohym</dt><dd>Aug 10 2015, 10:33:26 AM</dd></dl><div>Welcome! Also sorry for the late reaction x3

Hope to meet you in-game![/quote]

Yo, it hasn't been even two days, so chill~ it's all good. Thanks! Hope to see you in-RP/game as well!